Custom Search

Follow our site!

Vintage Leaf Memories continues to grow and we appreciate the daily feedback we are receiving.

Most of what I write about the “old days” is from memory. Oh, I certainly have to “look things up” on occasion, either to affirm what I think I “know” or remember, or to let me know that my memory isn’t what is used to be!

On occasion I’ll comment on the current Leafs, too.

If you are a regular visitor to Vintage Leaf Memories, sign up as a follower. We hope there will continue to be enough interest in the stories on this site that we can devote the time required to keep the blog going for a long time to come.

In the meantime, contact me at Michael@prospectcommunications.com if you have a vintage memory you’d like to share, or would like to comment on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment