Custom Search

Vintage Interviews: Maurice Richard

Over time, I aim to include some of the old interviews I did with players and executives from the hockey world, dating back to the mid-1970s and early 80s. It’s fun to harken back to conversations I had 30 years or so ago. Just click on the audio link and enjoy.

---

I Interviewed Hall-of-Famer Rocket Richard a few times in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s. The former Montreal Canadiens great was always generous with his time, and engaging to speak with. This interview was done in the early 1980’s. Although this isn't an interview with a Leaf (I have some such interviews that I plan to post in the future), Richard was certainly a key player in the classic Montreal-Leaf rivalry. I hope you'll find it's an enjoyable listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment